Monday, May 19, 2008

Square Peg, Round DVD

The other day, I turned on the stereo for the kids to listen to in their playroom. I noticed there was already a disk inserted, so I figured she had already been listening to something.

The player refused to start however. Upon ejecting the disk, I realized she had been attempting to play a DVD in the CD player.

I supposed I could chalk it up to confusion, since we sometimes play CDs on our DVD player, but this particular stereo is about seventeen years old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure your wife put it in there? If she did, she should have mentioned to you her problem with the DVD not working. Maybe she was trying to hear the soundtrack only? In any case she should have said something to you about it.

Anonymous said...

I AM NOT ALONE!

You are living my life. My idiot wife has to call me (sometimes in the middle of work!) everytime she wants to change the input on the tv, send an email or change the ringtone on her phone.


It's not cute. It's intellectual laziness.